Monday, July 13, 2009

UL Week 6 Monday

Today in Math, there was a substitute. It was another foreign teacher. He was cool. The class, however, was still pretty boring. For English, I've been working on this annotated bibliography for the past couple of days. It's extremely easy to do, but I just didn't realize how time consuming it is. Though I must say, I really enjoy the topic that I picked out: Sigmund Freud and his dream theories. All of the sources are easy to read mostly because of how interesting I find them. It's unfortunately taking WAY longer than I expected. Tomorrow the 6th Harry Potter movie is coming out! I can't wait!


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment