Monday, July 27, 2009

UL Week 8 Monday

There are now TWO more days of school left! Today is such a great day, except for the huge research paper that I have to write and turn in tomorrow. It's going to take me all day long. I'm just sitting at CC's, using their free wireless, and drinking coffee. It would be great if I didn't have the paper to write, but alas, I do. I have a math test tomorrow too. I'm going to have to find some time to actually study for that test. Then, my Math final is on Thursday at 7:30 in the morning and my English final is on Friday. I can't wait for it all to be over with.

I went to this sorority function over the weekend. It was a pool party but I didn't wear a bathing suit. It was really fun though. Rush will be starting soon and I can't wait to start Greek stuff!

Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux

No comments:

Post a Comment