Thursday, July 23, 2009

UL Week 7 Thursday

Still working on my research paper. I've found quite a few famous people that I'm going to use in my essay. The only problem is that I have MORE sources to read now! But it'll be worth it in the end. I have an A in the class so far, so this paper needs to be good as well so that I can keep that A.

The last math test I had was a big one. This test is going to be pretty big too. I'm going to start studying on Saturday for it even though it's on Tuesday. My friend wants to do really well on it so I'm going to help him study. It always helps me to study with him because I don't think that I'd study otherwise.

Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux

No comments:

Post a Comment