Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UL Week 6 Wednesday

So, I went to the Harry Potter movie last night. It was amazing. I had gone with a group of people and had gotten there about 2 hours and 15 minutes before the movie started. After standing in line for all that time, we finally got into the theatre and sat for another 30 minutes! It took entirely too long. But the movie finally started and I was able to enjoy the rest of the night.
It was a really late night, but in the morning, I had to wake up super early for my math test. It was pretty easy. I was just so tired, but I did well. English was not too eventful either. The only good thing that happened, was that I learned that I don't have school on Friday or Monday!

Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment