Tuesday, July 21, 2009

UL Week 7 Tuesday

Phew. I was having trouble figuring out how to start my research essay, but I luckily got my Aunt Debbie to help me get started. I have a bunch of good ideas now. It's still going to take a while though...
Also, my wireless is back up and running! I was super excited about that getting fixed. I finally made a little bit of progress on the costume for my friend for Mechacon. Not much progress on it, but it's something. I found out today that I have a Math test the same day that my research essay is due. I'm not too thrilled about that. It'll be hard having to work on my essay and find time to study for my Math test on the same night.

Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux

No comments:

Post a Comment