Monday, July 20, 2009

UL Week 7 Monday

I had the sudden realization that there are only one and a half weeks of school left! As awesome as that is, that also means I have a lot of school work to do in a limited amount of time. I can't wait for it to finally be over. I'll have a nice two week break, then Rush for the next week, then, Fall semester starts. I also have to sew this vest for a friend of mine for an anime convention called Mechacon. I also have 4 pages of my research paper to do. In addition to that, my wireless internet doesn't work at my house for some reason. I have to actually plug it into the Ethernet wire. It's horrible.


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux

No comments:

Post a Comment