Monday, June 29, 2009

UL Week 4 Monday

Today was the best day ever. My friend told me that my English class was canceled! I almost didn't believe him, but it turns out, he's telling the truth. No English class today! YAY! I need to start my essay today though. It's due on Thursday. It's going to be a good essay this time so that I can get an A.
I had a math test this morning. It wasn't too bad. I just didn't want to get up early and take it! I had even studied the night before with a friend in my class. I'm wanting an A in that class so I'll have to keep studying for all of the rest of the tests.
My cell phone died. I hate when my phone dies. I feel disconnected from the world.


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment