Thursday, June 18, 2009

UL Week 2 Thursday

This has been a stressful week. I have a Math test tomorrow which I have not studied for... Also, English is kicking my butt. We have an essay that is due tomorrow. 3.5 - 4 pages in length. I currently have 1.5 that I finally wrote this morning. I've got so much to write and yet, so little time. I need to cram this in so that I can go out tonight.

There are some friends of mine who are performing Jazz music tonight at Bisbano's and I MUST go! Luckily, it starts at 10:30 so I have plenty of time to complete my wonderful essay. I'm so excited for another weekend with plenty of relaxation time and sleep. Wish me luck!


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment