Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UL Week 3 Monday

I got back my first test in Math. I got a 93. I was really disappointed. Yes, a 93 may be an A, but I should have gotten a higher A. My teacher took off 1 whole point because I did not show one step to a problem in which I had gotten the correct answer. She also took off a half a point because she didn't like what my plus sign looked like. Let's just say, I wasn't too happy.

We're starting a new project in English. It will be due in about 2 weeks. I really don't even want to start it. I got an 81 on my last essay. That's still a B so it's not too bad... I'm just trying to get an A in both of my classes especially since those are the only 2 classes that I'm taking in the summer.


Tonight, the Transformers movie comes out! I'm going to it. The midnight feature. I'm going with this guy that I met in my English class along with a few of his friends. It's going to be an amazing movie! I can't wait!


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment