Saturday, June 13, 2009

UL Week 1 Wrap Up

One entire week of school is finally over! It's been a long week and I'm finally able to relax for the weekend. Being in college is a major difference from everything; it's quite an eye opener to the real world. You are able to meet so many people who you'd never expect. It's almost strange how quickly it all unravels too.
My kitten, Jackson, is still the most adorable kitten ever. He's learning how to jump now and climb onto the desks by climbing onto a chair first. That cat will be such a little menace!
In English, we had our first quiz handed back to us. It was a reading check type of quiz to be sure that we read what we were supposed to. I was completely shocked to see that I actually got a 10/10! I was sure I had missed at least 3 of the 5 questions. College, for the most part, is great! I'm really excited to start my second week.


Ol
ivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment