Friday, June 19, 2009

UL Week 2 Friday

Waking up from a 2 hour nap is a bittersweet feeling. The nap was nice, but I just wasn't ready to get up yet! My sleep schedule is completely off. Last night, for example, I slept zero hours, thirty minutes. I did, however, finish my essay! So it was a very productive night/morning. The only reason I was able to stay awake was because of the Monster energy drink. They're quite good.

I also had my first math test today. I was worried that I'd fall asleep right in the middle of it, but instead, I was wide awake and focused. I completed my test before anyone else after 30 minutes. I'm pretty sure I aced it... It was the easiest math test I've ever taken! Ah, today was a great day. I even have enough time to go and cook some crepes. YUM!


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment