Wednesday, June 24, 2009

UL Week 3

Last night, I got about 2.5 hours of sleep. This morning was hectic. I woke up, started doing my homework and realized I could not possibly park and walk to my class in time. Luckily for me, I have a boyfriend who picked me up and dropped me off. I was able to complete my Math homework and get there in time.

I took a quick nap read my reading assignment for english and decided to take a nap in between classes. I had about 40 minutes or so. I even set an alarm to wake me up 20 minutes before English. Well, once again, it didn't go over too well. I woke up in time, so that wasn't the problem. I ended up going back to sleep! But once again, that silly boy saved the day and woke me up and brought me to my class. Phew. What a lifesaver!

The Transformers movie last night was amazing, as I expected. It was a lot different from the first one, but I loved it! Just about every single joke in there cracked me up. I was also with some really funny people so overall, not getting the proper amount of sleep was definitely worth it! By the way, if you haven't seen Transformers yet, GO NOW! Watch it. That is all.


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment