Friday, June 12, 2009

UL Day 4

I found a kitten today, or more so, a kitten found me! I was walking home from class and this little adorable gray kitten followed me all the way to my destination! He is now my little kitty named Jackson. He (or at least, I think Jackson is a he) follows me around everywhere running in and out of my legs and pulling at my jeans. When I lay down, he cuddles up by my legs or on my stomach. He's pretty much the best kitten ever!

As for school, it's still pretty relaxed. Math is continuing to be a piece of cake! My first night of homework consisted of two problems, and tonight's homework (which is not due until Monday) is only ONE problem! EASYYY! And although English used to be my least favorite subject, it's not too bad! The people in the class are absolutely hilarious. There are quite a few people who are VERY opinionated. It always makes the hour long class fly by!


Olivia Melancon is from Lafayette and a first time freshman at ULL. She is documenting her experiences here in a special series for The Daily Meaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment