Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Robideaux Pro Temp

Lesile Turk reports for The Independent that Joel Robideaux became Louisiana's first Speaker pro tempore, as a registered independent. That's pretty amazing, especially in Louisiana. Robideaux was also featured last week's cover story for The Independent here. To be fair, I've known Joel most of my life, he's a good friend, and my CPA, so him doing something "historic" is pretty cool. I'm sure other friends of mine have done something historic as well, but nothing is coming to mind at the moment. One friend used to run a lot, not fast, but really, really far; another can whistle super loud and make cool farting noises with his hands.... both awesome but not "historic". I'll get back to you if I think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment