Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Dont Feel So Good

To quote former Saints head coach Hank Stram, the Cowboys gave it to us "right in the smoosh" last night. Look, I don't know what a smoosh is, but I'm pretty sure it hurts to get hit there. Dang it! As you might expect, the Times Picayune has several great reads about last night's debacle. Lots of perspective, and explaining of the inexplicable to be found there. Links: here, here, here, here.
To be sure, there will be much more Saints talk (the sky is falling! the sky is falling!) histrionics from the TV/radio chuckleheads coming. In fact, it's going to be hard to avoid such yackety-yack for a little while. But, for me, I'm gonna let "my main man" (actual catch phrase from the 70's), Kris Kristofferson, have the last word. Side note: It took me almost a year, but I finally figured out how to work in music from non-Louisiana based artists. More music for you, less writing/work for me. It's a win-win for everybody. Which reminds me WE LOST! Dang it! Dang it! Ding Dang it!
Take us out Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment