Friday, July 31, 2009

Maybe They Wanted A Chili Cheese Coney

Police in Thibodeaux responded to a call Tuesday of an Unidentified Flying Object hovering over the Sonic Drive-In. The officer investigating the scene however, determined that he was unable to see a UFO. But, there's controversy on the comment boards, with believers saying that since it took 8 minutes for the police to arrive, the UFO was already gone before they got there. Anyway, HoumaToday.com and ParanormalDailyNews.com have the same report. But if you ask me, I bet it was those funny Sonic TV commercials that brought the Aliens to Thibodeaux. Those commercials crack me up!

While I was researching UFO's, I discovered that reports of sightings are not as rare as you might think. There is a National UFO Reporting Center website and here's the log of reports from Louisiana.

Photo by Markusram

No comments:

Post a Comment